Add Basic Checkout Page
|Assignee:||Pavan Rikhi||% Done:|
|Category:||Checkout||Spent time:||133.39 hours|
|Target version:||v0.6.0 - Checkout|
Add a single checkout page, with:
- Forms for billing/shipping addresses
- Table of Charges
- Place Order button
Then maybe add dropdowns for selecting shipping/billing addresses.
Only make it work for logged in customers.
Add anonymous customers in #1186.
[#1115] Add Checkout & Success API Routes for Customers
Add basic server routes for placing an Order & for fetching an order's
details for the success page.
- Add Database Models for Addresses, Orders, Line Items, & Order
- Add the getTaxRate utility function to return a potential TaxRate for
a country and/or region.
[#1115] Add Checkout & Checkout Successful Pages
Add a basic page for Customers to enter their Shipping & Billing address
and place an Order, as well as a Success page showing their order
details. There is no payment process yet & does not work for
- Add an Address module for storing, displaying, & editing Addresses.
- Add batchCommand & maybeCommand functions to the Update.Utils module.
[#1115] Add Checkout Details Route for Customers
Add a server route returning the data necessary for Customers to check
out, including a list of their addresses & their Cart data.
Modify the Place Order route for Customers to accept an existing address
in addition to the details of a new address.
[#1115] Add Address Selection to Checkout Page
Add a dropdown allowing Customers to select previous addresses in
addition to adding a new address. Also add a checkbox allowing Customers
to use their shipping address as their billing address, & checkboxes for
changing the default shipping/billing address.
#6 Updated by Pavan Rikhi about 3 years ago
Almost done initial checkout & success pages for customers.
Need to add:
- Displaying address errors returned from backend
- "make default <shipping/billing> address" option
- "same as shipping address" option(turn "make default shipping" option text into "make default address")
- Selecting other addresses from dropdowns