Fix URLs in Descriptions & Pages
|Assignee:||Pavan Rikhi||% Done:|
|Target version:||v1.0.0 - Deployment|
Some pages show as insecure because they hardcode image sources as
http://www.southernexposure.com/.... We need to scrub these out of product/category descriptions & static page content. Clean link URLs as well?
#2 Updated by Pavan Rikhi 10 days ago
We could fix link URLs like so:
- Parse the content in the migration script
- Iterate through the parsed tags, looking for
- On match, check attributes for "href" name.
- On match, run replacement function/regex over attribute value.(
Debug.tracevalue delta during development)
- Turn tags back into text & save to DB.