Ideally we'll have a meeting at acorn to discuss SESE's general business
process. Everything we do & all the ways we interact with customers, orders, &
It would be a good time to ask general question to the group & get the
people responsible/interested in each part of the business(shipping, approving,
Things to figure out¶
General application stuff:
- Does the community want to impose requirements on the technology that we use? Like "keep it easy to learn - use python not haskell!".
- Do we want to support multiple currencies?
- Do we want to support multiple languages?
- Do we care about authorization? Should just ask for an email(& confirm it)? Or email/user & pass? I'd rather not use oauth or something that requires an external gateway, since we want the application to work when the internet is out.
- Different overlays for each business area? E.g., a shipping overlay would should pages, tables columns, graphs that directly relate to shipping processes, and not other extra information.
- Containers? Shelves? Warehouses?
- First-in-first-out or first-in-last-out inventory pulling?
Add links to acorn accounting specs